It’s time for media to stop shooting down such questions, he says, referring to “those with a hidden agenda that such queries amount to ‘conspiracy theories’: Far from being conspiracy theories, we assert that questions below and rationale for asking them are well founded and must be addressed by relevant parties,” also asserting that failing to answer them is inference showing ”they are complicit in the disappearance of MH 370.”
1) Was the plane ordered to turn back? If so, who ordered that?
2) Was the plane turned back manually or remotely?
3) If the latter, which country or countries have technologies to execute that operation?
4) Was MH370 weaponized before its flight to Beijing?
5) If so, what are likely methods for such a mission – biological weapons, dirty bombs?
6) Was Beijing / China the target? And if so, why?
7) Qui Bono?
8) Why did US not offer any satellite intelligence until today? (Time sequence of countries identifying the alleged MH 370 debris in the Indian Ocean was first made by Australia followed by France, Thailand, Japan, and Britain via Immarsat.)
9) Before focusing on the Indian Ocean, was the SAR mission in South China seas a cover for deploying undersea equipment to track/monitor naval capabilities of all nations’ navies competing for ownership of disputed territorial waters? (Reuters seems to have suggested such an outcome.)
10) Why has no focus, especially by foreign mass media, been on intel and surveillance capabilities of Diego Garcia, the US strategic naval and air base?
11) Why were no questions asked whether the flight path of MH 370 (if it crashed in the Indian Ocean) was within geographical parameters of the Intelligence capabilities of Diego Garcia? Why were no planes deployed from Diego Garcia to intercept the “Unidentified” plane obviously posing a threat to Diego Gracia military base?
12) Outdated capabilities of the Hexagon satellite system deployed by the US in the 1970s has a ground resolution of 0.6 meters and latest technologies boast the ability to identify objects much smaller in size. Why have such satellites not provided any images of alleged debris in the Indian Ocean? Were they deliberately withheld?
13) On April 6, 2012, the US launched a mission dubbed “NROL-25” (a spy satellite) from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California. The NROL-25 satellite was likely rigged with “synthetic aperture radar,” a system capable of observing targets around the globe in daylight and darkness, able to penetrate clouds and identify underground structures such as military bunkers.
(The Navy ha reported: “It will be used to produce high-resolution imagery of military and terrorist facilities around the world,” said Jeffrey Richelson, a space reconnaissance expert with the National Security Archive. Though true capabilities of the satellites are classified top-secret, some analysts claimed the technology allows authorities to zoom in on items as small as a human fist from hundreds of miles away.)
How could there no imagery of MH370 debris forwarded to Malaysia, as this capability is not classified though other technologies might well remain classified? (Slate.com) Answer: “We would like to keep our adversaries guessing on what our capabilities are,” stated Rick Oborn, a spokesman for the intelligence agency National Reconnaissance Office (NRO), the U.S. government agency that oversees the nation’s satellites. (Navy statement)
14) Could it be that the above capabilities were not as touted?
15) In Dec. 2013, the USAtlas V rocket was launched carrying the spy satellite NROL-39 for the NRO, often overshadowed by the notorious National Security Agency (NSA), only it scoops data via spy satellites in outer space. The “NROL-39 emblem” is the Octopus — a versatile, adaptive, highly intelligent creature. Emblematically, enemies of the US can be reached no matter where they choose to hide. The emblem boldly states, “Nothing is beyond our reach.”… tentacles of America’s World Octopus are spreading across the globe to coil around everything within their grasp, which is, well, everything (Voice of Moscow). Yet, the US with such capabilities remained silent. Why?
It can’t be said that it’s not within the realm of probabilities that the US might not want the MH370 plane to be recovered if rogue intelligence operators were responsible for its disappearance, Chang says. If the above questions have been posed to the US and other intelligence agencies and answers are not forthcoming, he says he takes view that “the Malaysian government ought to declare publicly that our national sovereignty and security have been jeopardized by the disappearance of MH 370 and that relevant intelligence agencies have been tacitly complicit in the disappearance of MH370.”
Openly explaining the predicament Malaysia faces might prevent a hostile act against a third country, he says, “I therefore call upon Malaysian mass media to be courageous and initiate such queries as only the US and other intelligence agencies can give definitive answers to the above 15 questions. It is futile to demand answers from Malaysia.
“We are not in any position to supply the information as we do not have the capabilities of the global and regional military powers. Malaysians must unite behind the government so that our leaders need not feel that they are alone shouldering this enormous burden.”
Tuesday, high-ranking official of Malaysia government threatened lawsuits against commercial media outlets due to disinformation they are spreading. Missing from commercial media coverage is the true background of Malaysia, says DeBar, explaining Malaysia’s independent government with a positive relationship with China.
Two Massive US-Thai-Led Navy Search and Rescue Training Exercises In Exact Same Region as MH370
Two massive Search and Rescue naval exercises were being conducted when MH370 disappeared – in the exact same region, Chang said on CPT radio. The day the plane so-called “disappeared,” these military exercises involved armed forces of the US, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia and South Korea, he said, naming the exercises Cobra Gold and Operation Tiger Balm. Also recall that Prince William has been developing SAR expertise and flew into the Maldives the same day MH370 disappeared. According to a Navy press release, NNS140214-01, Feb. 2:
“Exercise Cobra Gold 2014 kicked off with an opening ceremony in Phitsanulok, Thailand Feb 11. Sailors from the forward-deployed amphibious transport dock ship USS Denver (LPD 9) and the staff of Amphibious Force 7th Fleet are participating in the exercise.
Cobra Gold is a Thai-U.S. co-sponsored multinational joint exercise conducted annually, including forces from the U.S., Kingdom of Thailand, Singapore, Japan, Republic of Korea, Indonesia, and Malaysia.
The exercise is designed to demonstrate ability of participating nations to rapidly deploy a joint task force and conduct combined operations at sea and ashore. The amphibious portion of CG 14 showcases capabilities of combined Navy and Marine Corps teams.
“It’s a great honor to take part in this exercise,” said Rear Adm. Hugh Wetherald, commander, Amphibious Force 7th Fleet. “Cobra Gold demonstrates our commitment to our allies and partner nations and exercises our ability to operate forward to execute any mission.” (Wetherald is deputy commander for Naval Forces during the exercise.)
Cobra Gold 2014, in its 33rd iteration, demonstrates U.S. commitment toward regional security exercising a robust multinational force from nations sharing common goals and security commitments in the Asia-Pacific region. (Emphasis added)
Malaysia is a poor country lacking technology of America, Britain and Australia, Chang asserted, asking, ”How can a plane that took off in Malaysia going to Beijing ‘disappear” with all the technology at hand and even more SAR experts in the area at the time? “How can the United States of American, Britain, and Australia – all the military powers – not be able to know where the plane is? NSA intercepts every phone call of every citizen in the world. America has launched a satellite that can detect the size of a coin and see underground bunker, yet today, there’s no information from these advanced satellites?”
“Everyone seems to focus on area near Australia. Look at the world map,” he commands. “A plane flying away from Kuala Lumpur, that went northward toward Thailand, turned back southward, then flew toward Andaman – any elementary school student would know it went toward Diego Garcia, the most sophisticated military air and naval base. It was used for wars in Afghanistan, Iraq and Vietnam.
“Yet even the most advance data at that base cannot tell us where the plane is? Surely any plane going near there would be a threat to that base that also has nuclear submarines. No radar shows the plane was in that path? What happened to that radar and satellites?
Chang says US, Thailand and Singapore personnel were there for those training exercises, right there in that theatre, with naval ships. On announcement that 370 disappeared electrically, did they respond? If not, why not? After the plane was “missing” three or four days – did the US and nations involved in the training exercises respond? Why not? Chang says these are among questions warranting immediate answers.
“How can we be accused when we are a poor country and relied on US, Japan and UK technology?” he asked. “They gave information in dribs and drabs. People were angry at Malaysia but we were dependent on foreign countries who have the expertise.”
“We suspect the friction of the families and unhappiness was a provoked action. Malaysia is friendly to China, so if friction between China and Malaysia develops, who benefits? Other forces are trying to create animosity,” Chang said.
“They were mute. Why? Is this a coincidence or is there more. Why the silence? What do they all have in common? The intelligence community is hiding them. All the advanced countries not knowing what happened is not possible.
“We should not be focused on how the plane disappeared. We need to focus on the crime and who the killer is who is the perpetrator of the crime. It’s a crime because 239 people are missing or dead. Who has the motive, the capability, the technology to disappear a plane? Who has an agenda? This might eventually reveal itself, but we cannot wait for that.
“If the responsible organizations and countries participating in the SAR MISSION are not forthcoming, are not transparent, not by showing their technology, it is a great disservice to humanity. They cannot be forgiven." -beforeitsnews.com
MH370 Diego Garcia Calls For Empty Cargo Ship For Travel And Relocation. Moving Bodies??