make money with me

Friday, May 11, 2012

70-year-old virgin says she’s finally ready for love

70-year-old virgin Pam Shaw says she is ready for love.
(John Robertson/Barcroft Media /Landov)


The 2005 film "The 40-Year-Old Virgin," grossed nearly $200 million worldwide based on the premise of a man who went without sex into midlife. But one real-life woman has managed to stay a virgin up to her 70th birthday.
That could be about to change. "Now's the time. I'm ready to take the plunge for the right bloke," Pam Shaw tells the Sun."My standards are still very high, though. I'm hoping to bag a tall, dark and handsome millionaire."
Shaw says she doesn't believe in sex before marriage and has been too busy with her career as a cabaret dance to settle down. "I feel I am ready to give marriage a go and maybe go to bed with a man," she said. "You are never too old for anything. Just look at Joan Collins."
According to worldwide statistics, the average person retains his or her virginity until 17.3 years of age. A 2010 Yahoo! reader survey found similar numbers, with readers giving an average age of 17.5 before having sex for the first time.
Shaw in the 1960's (John Robertson/Barcroft Media /Landov)
The paper notes that despite her voluntary lifelong abstinence, Shaw goes by the stage name "The Sexational Pam," and once fraternized with male sex symbols like "It's Not Unusual" singer Tom Jones and James Bond actor Roger Moore.
Shaw dressed as singer Tina Turner (John Robertson/Barcroft Media /Landov)
"Tom Jones was very good looking and we used to chat occasionally before I went on stage as the opening act," she said. "In the late 60s we performed together. There was only a curtain separating our dressing areas."
Shaw says she lived with her mother until she passed away at the age of 97 in 1995. Ironically, Shaw says men have often made incorrect assumptions about her sex life, or lack thereof, because of her career in the entertainment industry.
"I've never really been intimate with a man, just a bit of kissing. I had a sexy stage name and dressed sexy but that was all for my career," she said.
source ; yahoo news
Ada sapa-sapa nak try nasib? hehehe!  mana tau kot ada rezeki.  Lama tu beb. 70 tahun  umurnya tapi masih dara..

Rejecting UN offer, govt resurrects ex-IGP to probe rally


Harakahdaily,09 May 2012 

May 9: Former inspector general of police Hanif Omar, who accused the massive Bersih 3.0 demonstration on April 28 of having communist tendencies, has been appointed to head an 'independent' advisory board to investigate the cause of the fracas which resulted in arrests and injuries.

The announcement came soon after the government snubbed an offer by United Nations special rapporteur on freedom of opinion and expression, Frank William La Rue, to objectively investigate the incidents during the rally.

After his retirement from the police force in 1994, Hanif (pic) was appointed as the deputy chairman of Genting Berhad, the country's sole casino operator.

Prior to this, Hanif had accused Bersih 3.0 protesters of using 'provocateurs' to cause violent clashes with police and of being inspired by pro-communist demonstrations. In spite of his condemnations of the rally participants, he will now lead the six-member 'independent' panel which also includes chief judge of Borneo Steve Sim, Sinar Harian managing editor Hussamuddin Yaacub, Media Chinese International's Liew Peng Chuan, Petronas's Medan Abdullah and Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia's Dr Ruszmi Ismail.

Earlier, PAS vice president Mahfuz Omar said the government's rejection of La Rue was not surprising given that even the Human Rights Commission (Suhakam) had been snubbed.

“If Suhakam, a body established by the government is feared by Najib (Razak)’s administration, one should not expect it to approve an independent investigation from the UN,” he said.

Foreign minister Anifah Aman said the Barisan Nasional government could conduct an “impartial investigation”.

“We have faith in the authorities and the police," Anifah declared.

Some 200,000 people gathered for the Bersih 3.0 rally in several parts of the capital on April 28, calling for urgent electoral reforms be carried out before the next general election.

More than 500 protesters were arrested and scores injured, including policemen and journalists.

Related post : bersih welcomes un probe 
                       un denies approving tear gas

Bersih welcomes UN probe on April 28 rally

Harakahdaily,08 May 2012

May 8: An offer by United Nations Special Rapporteur on the Promotion and Protection of the Right to Freedom of Opinion and Expression Frank La Rue (pic) to carry out an investigation into the events of April 28 has been welcome by electoral reforms coalition Bersih 2.0.

"We are confident that Mr. La Rue, should he receive a formal invitation from the Malaysian Government, will be able to conduct a transparent and thorough investigation in order to provide an independent determination as to the exact events of the BERSIH 3.0 assembly on 28 April 2008 with respect to the violence that occurred later that day," the coalition said in its statement.

Saying such a probe should examine Bersih 2.0 as the organiser and the police and City Hall in their role to facilitate such gatherings, Bersih 2.0 said it was prepared to cooperate with the Guatemalan official's team.

The coalition also expressed concern that the government was launching a crackdown of overseas Malaysians who joined pro-Bersih protests around the world by seeking help from authoritarian regimes.

"If these reports are true, it is a negative development that must be deplored, and we urge all Malaysians to unite in support of the safety of our fellow citizens," it stressed.

Some 200,000 people gathered for the Bersih 3.0 rally in several parts of the capital on April 28, calling for urgent electoral reforms be carried out before the next general election.

More than 500 protesters were arrested and scores injured, including policemen and journalists.